Working for Big Breakfast over the past eight and a half years, I've spent over 17,000 hours professionally producing comedy content on a variety of platforms. By Malcolm Gladwell's standards, I'm an expert and a half in comedy. Click around to see my experience in Long-form, Mid-form, Short-form, and Commercial media. Here's my IMDB page and my LinkedIn page.
What I'm proud of
- I'm a member of the Producer's Guild of America (PGA).
- I've been part of winning 20 Webby's, 10 Telly's, a Streamy, a Gold Pencil, a Leo Award, and an Ursa Major.
- I've completed Improv 101, 201, 301, 401, 501, and Sketch 101 and 201 at The Upright Citizen's Brigade.
- I performed regularly on two NYC indie improv teams, "The Makeouts" and "Pillow Talk," whose members have gone on to work at SNL, Late Night with Seth Meyers, Above Average, & Funny or Die.
- I guest directed two iO West house sketch teams, the now-defunct "Secret Family" and the very-extant "Redford."
- I produced and co-directed a one-man play, Catalpa, (starring Michael Cassady with original direction by Kristin Horton) that toured LA and The Edinburgh Fringe Festival where it earned 5 stars by "Three Weeks" and won LA Weekly's Best Performance of the Year.
- One of the 11 10-minute players I've written, "Shoes: The Musical," was asked to be included in the University of Iowa's Best Plays Anthology.
- I hosted a weekly happy hour talk show at Iowa City's The Yacht Club.
- I was in a mime troupe, The Baker's Dozen, which has been active for over 45 years.